Took a quick trip to Target and found some really great things that I thought I’d share with you. Target is always a source of nice surprises for me in different departments. This trip yielded some really fun finds. All are still in stores and online. I’ll post some IRL’s soon after I’ve had a chance to play with these.
1. Mossimo Premium Skinny Denim – Mint ($27.99 ) – I’ve been on the hunt for an affordable pair of mint green jeans that fit appropriately on someone my age. It’s such a fun color that can go with a ton of other colors like navy or beige. This pair actually fit nice; I’ve never bought jeans at Target before so I was pleasantly surprised. I got a size 6 which is pretty much true to size for me.
2. Mossimo Snake Tuxedo Flats – Gold ($19.99) – These flats are fantastic; the website photo does not do it justice nor does my feeble attempt above. It’s a must see! It can dress up a pair of jeans…I’m excited to wear it. It also comes in the color of the moment, oxblood/burgundy/maroon (or whatever you want to call it).
3. Elf Nude Nail Polish (not available online -$2.00) – This is really pretty and at $2, why not? One thing about me that’ll become evident soon enough is that I’m constantly on the hunt for the perfect nude/pink-beige nail polish. The closest or best one I’ve found to date is the Sonia Kashuk Sugar Rush.
4. Bone Square Case Bangle Watch ($16.99) – This watch is so pretty and versatile…can’t wait to have in my jewelry rotation.
5. Square Case Bangle Watch with White Dots ($16.99) – Same with this one; it has a Kate Spade vibe to it and so easy to put on and take off.
Did you find anything fun at your local Target?